INSTAGRAM. Yes, I am still obsessed. Since it has been a while since I posted and I don't
have any outfit posts ready or anything new to show you guys since we just had the most laid
back weekend ever. On Saturday we went to a dinner party downtown which was so much fun
and yesterday we spent the whole day in bed watching the Grammy Awards and eating take out.
Sometimes you need those days where you don't do anything and just enjoy yourself.
1. My closet, I am a bit of a neat freak so everything has it's own place.
2. The most delicious Valentine's Day Cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop.
3. Love days that you go by the pool when you wake up and enjoy the sun.
4. Sunday morning brunch, my new favorite - Egg's Benedict.. so good.
5. My new iPhone case, saw it on Gossip Girl and fell in love with it..
6. My new dress that I showed you the other day from Blackjack, love it.
7. Victoria's Secret, one of my all time favorite stores. Who doesn't love it?
8. Ready on Saturday, wore a navy Zara dress with a Forever 21 necklace.